Priority Rental Resource is our full-service rental assistance program serving corporate transferees, recruits, interns, individuals and families relocating to the Greater Phoenix Area.
Locating a rental home in the Greater Phoenix area can be challenging and time consuming without the assistance of a Rental Specialist.
Our Time-Saving Services Include:
- Personalized, professional counseling and needs assessment
- Comprehensive Coldwell Banker Arizona rental packet
- Orientation tours by Priority Rental Resource Specialists in the area of interest
- Preview tours including apartments, condos, townhouses and single family homes
- Concierge Service
- Rental guides and maps
- Online Relocation Community Guide
- Lifestyle information
- Lease negotiation
- Consistent follow-up throughout the process
- Household Goods Moving Services
The above services are included in the fee for the program. Rates may vary.
- Area orientation tours for employee candidates and recruits
- Lifestyle orientation and house hunting for international transferees on U.S. assignments
- Settling-in services for foreign nationals coming to the U.S.
- Airport limo pick-up
- Unpacking and organizing services
- Introduction to short-term temporary housing
- Property Management
- Additional services provided upon request
These services are priced separately.
Serving the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area, including:
Phoenix | Scottsdale | Mesa | Tempe | Chandler | Glendale | Peoria | Surprise Goodyear | Ahwatukee | Cave Creek | Carefree | Apache Junction | Casa Grande Maricopa | Other areas upon request
“My agent showed me about twice as many places in about half the time and relieved me of the pressure and stress of coordinating all the viewings. Thank you!” P. Tang | Raytheon Corporation
FULL DAY RENTAL TOURS
Tour consists of 4-6 hours by car with a rental specialist. They will drive by points of interest in the area as requested by the client. Market is researched from a variety of sources to determine available properties and appointments are set prior to the tour. Client is escorted to the property for a private showing and assistance with lease negotiation, if necessary. Follow up with the client throughout the process.
$650 per day | Half-day rates available upon request
LOCALINK SETTLING SERVICES (International Clientele)
The agent will assist the client with Social Security, Department of Motor Vehicles, banking, car and/or furniture purchases, rental finding, education assistance, etc. This service is customized depending upon the transferee’s needs.
$1,695 | for two full 8-hour days with a charge of $650 for each additional day
$150 per hour | minimum of 3 hours
Coldwell Banker Arizona, Client Development Group
800.899.7356 | Fax 480.291.1648
Owned and Operated by NRT Incorporated